American Cancer Society
We, the volunteers and staff members of the American Cancer Society, empower and mobilize communities to prevent cancer, save lives, and diminish suffering by distinguishing the Society as the organization of choice for meaningful volunteer engagement.
What’s it really like to volunteer with the American Cancer Society? Today, there are over three million different answers to that question, because each of our valued volunteer partners has a unique story to tell. Your volunteer role could be as valuable and rewarding as theirs.
Volunteering for the American Cancer Society means you have an opportunity to save lives and fulfill your own. When you volunteer, you can:
- Make a meaningful difference in your community.
- Help cancer patients and their families.
- Have flexible options and opportunities that fit your schedule.
- Build relationships and networks that last a lifetime.
- Learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Involve your family and friends.